card header icon
Donating To An Existing Scholarship

Enjoy this video and discover why our scholarship program is so special and simply the best in California!
If you would like to donate to an existing NJUHSD scholarship, you may send a check to the address below.  Please make checks payable to NJUHSD, and in the memo line, please indicate the scholarship name that you are donating.  Thank you. 
Attn: Brandy Sanders
11645 Ridge Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Thank you for your support to our students, district, and community!    

card header icon
Establishing A New Scholarship

If you would like to establish a new scholarship, I would be happy to help you with the process, please call Brandy Sanders at 530-273-4431 ext.2038 or email: