Updated 7/27/17
How to claim your scholarship:

For the district scholarships, you may submit your courses from your college web portal as long as it indicates your name, the college's name, your classes listed with the number of units per class, and reflecting the status as "enrolled."  The other way to submit proof is to request a "verification of enrollment" from the registrar or admissions and submit it.  Some colleges may offer a "verification of enrollment" by requesting a transcript on your portal.  Then click on Fall of the current school year (i.e. for Fall 2017), and then click on "National Student Clearinghouse."  The verification of enrollment should pop up and may be printed for submission.  The proof should be accompanied by the "filled out" scholarship award letter.
You may also click HERE to find if your college uses National Student Clearinghouse.
 An animated picture of a fist full of money bursting out of a mailbox