- Our District
- Board of Trustees
- Measure B Bond
- California Distinguished Schools
- District Departments
- Pupil Services
- Job Opportunities
- Choosing a School
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Student Assistance Program
- District Vision
- Accountability Report Card
- Adult Education
- Alternative Education
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- College & Career
- NCLB Program Improvement
- Announcements and Bulletins and Resources
- District Scholarship Packet
- District Scholarship Application
- District Scholarships Requiring Additional Forms / Essays
- Letters of Recommendation Guides
- Individual Scholarship Applications and Contest Forms
- Military Academy and ROTC Scholarship Information
- Thank You Letters
- Claiming Your Scholarship
- Financial Aid Information
- College-Bound Student-Athlete Information
- Leadership Opportunities and Camps for Freshmen through Seniors
- Power Point & Prezi Presentations
- Scholarship Donors
- Single Plan for Student Achievement
- Special Education
- Summer School
- Testing & Accountability
- Title I
- 504 Accommodation Plans
- Contact Us
- Staff Directory
California Healthy Kids Survey for Students
California Healthy Kids Survey 2015-16
Your school needs the students to complete this online survey to help improve school culture and climate. It is an opportunity to gather information about school climate and factors that affect learning, such as ATOD use, bullying, and other non-cognitive barriers to success this school. This letter explains the survey and, at the bottom of the page, provides the login, password and access instructions. If you have any questions about this survey please contact your site coordinator.
You will have access to this online survey from October 26- December 11, 2015.
Student participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information provided will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, improve student achievement, and reduce health risks that stand as barriers to learning.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. Students do not have to respond to any questions that they feel could be used to identify them. Instruct them to simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of the district. CDE/CHKS will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
Your Login and Password will Depend on which School you Attend! Please Select your Login and Password from the List Below!
School Code: CT46HK
School Code: AH67QR
School Code: VF99DR
School Code: WA66JJ
NU Tech High
School Code: XK97FX
North Point Academy
School Code: QE44VH